Carpet cleaning fluid

David Briggs David Briggs

Carpet cleaning fluid

Hi, can you please tell me if I hire the domestic carpet cleaner are you also able to supply the cleaning fluids to go with it? My carpets are a little grubby since we got a puppy so I'm looking for something that might help get them back to their best. What do you advise? Thanks David Briggs
Mammoth Hire Mammoth Hire

Re: Carpet cleaning fluid

Hi David,

Thanks for the question. Our Domestic and Industrial Carpet Cleaners can be supplied with various cleaning products.

I would advise you try the Pet Guard Carpet and Upholstery Shampoo - just ask the agent for it when you call to book your carpet cleaner hire.

Here is the blurb off the back of the bottle:

"Specially formulated to tackle the carpet and cleaning requirements of homes with pets. Formulated to lift the deep down dirt left on carpets and upholstery by pets. This shampoo combats pet odours and eliminates stains, leaving your carpet and upholstery fresh and clean."

I hope this helps but feel free to ask more questions if needed or call our hire team on 0845 604 2948

Thanks

Mammoth Hire
David Briggs David Briggs

Re: Carpet cleaning fluid

Perfect, Thanks! That was a great help. I just called your hire team and they had me sorted with the right machine and the right cleaning fluids in a matter of minutes. Excellent price for weekend hire too especially as I dodged the delivery charge by arranging a collection from my local depot.

many thanks

David
David Briggs David Briggs

Re: Carpet cleaning fluid

Hi Mammoth Hire,

I hired a carpet cleaner from you this weekend. I just thought I would pop back on and say that I was very impressed with the service that I received when I collected the carpet cleaner. Your staff at my local hire shop gave me full instructions of how to get the best results out of the carpet cleaner machine and my carpets are now back to the colour they started life out as!

It was so quick and easy, no more complicated than running a regular vacuum cleaner around the house.

Well done Mammoth Hire! I will be coming back in 6 months to get this carpet cleaner again for another run!

Many thanks

David
Mammoth Hire Mammoth Hire

Re: Carpet cleaning fluid

Hi David,

Thanks for coming back to tell others of your carpet cleaner hire experience. It's always nice to know that you have been treated well by our Hire Team and should you require any other tools or equipment please do come back and post your questions to us here on the forum.

Thanks

Mammoth Hire
panpan2523 panpan2523

Re: Carpet cleaning fluid

As of yet, a few of the newest add ons to the Cartier collection are the: Lady's Roadster, Tank Americaine, Pasha 38mm White Gold, WG Tank Francaise, and the Pasha 35mm Chronograph. Other Cartier all-time watch favorites consists of the http://mycartieronline.com/Cartier-Necklaces-category-3.html product news  Tank Francaise, 21 Chrono, Santos de Cartier, Roadster, Panth?re de Cartier, Cartier Divan, Cartier Pasha C, Pasha, Tank Basculante, Tank Americaine Chrono, and Must de Cartier