Concrete Mixer 110v

Kev the builder Kev the builder

Concrete Mixer 110v

Concrete Mixer 110v: Is this price for the week hire correct? I thought Speedy Hire was cheap but if you guys can beat them on price I'll be coming back for sure!

also, do you have a hire branch in Manchester I can collect from?

Kev the builder
Mammoth Hire Mammoth Hire

Re: Concrete Mixer 110v

Hi Kev,

Good to hear from you.

The base price is correct as on the website. If you're willing to collect from the Manchester Tool Hire Branch you would save a few pound on delivery as well!

The most popular mixers we have are the ones with a Honda engine but it's worth looking at the full range. If you need any help selecting just call the hire team on 0845 604 2948

Thanks, I hope this helps

Mammoth Hire
Kev the builder Kev the builder

Re: Concrete Mixer 110v

thanks for the quick reply. i will give the hire team a call now. my mate thinks Honda engines are better on mixes so thanks for the good advice. i really like the new website by the way but when will you have some special offers running? thanks, Kev the builder
Mammoth Hire Mammoth Hire

Re: Concrete Mixer 110v

Hi Kev,

Special Offers will be up and running in the next few days. Keep checking the special offers tool and equipment hire page on our site and you'll see some very good special offers appearing soon.

If you want to sign up to our mailing list simply fill in the form / create an account on the website and we'll keep you up to date with the latest offers for home or business use.

Thanks

Mammoth Hire