Measured Building Surveys - Floor Plans, As Built Plans

mobilecadsurveying mobilecadsurveying

Measured Building Surveys - Floor Plans, As Built Plans

If you need a measured building survey or even several measured building surveys, you have come to the right place. If time is of the essence, or clients time constraints are limited on site, we can accomodate you.

Whether your survey project is large or small, we can accommodate your requirements. We have vast experience of measured surveys,  everything from apartment blocks, and flats, to churches, embassies and supermarkets and shopping malls and have carried out measured survey programmes encompassing hundreds of properties.  A schedule can be drawn up to suit you!

We carry out the Measured Building Surveys ourselves 'in house', however, because we deal day in day out with hundreds of  surveyors Worldwide using the Sitemaster Building range of software we have built up a large network of surveyors who can be called on to help us out if we are unable to do the work ourselves due to current workloads.

Surveys being carried out throughout the UK and Europe. For more information call us on +44 (0) 844 567 2609 or email surveys[at]mobilecadsurveying.co.uk