Pop-Up Low Level Access Platform

Tony T Tony T

Pop-Up Low Level Access Platform

hi

we are currently refitting a large shop and need to hire one of these Pop-Up Low Level Access Platforms for several jobs starting next week. can you tell me if you can offer a better price on this unit if I needed it on site for 7-9 weeks?

thanks. Tony
Mammoth Hire Mammoth Hire

Re: Pop-Up Low Level Access Platform

Hi Tony,

I would recommend that you look at opening a business account with us.

If you need to hire any tools or equipment for a longer period of time than advertised on our website please call the hire team on 0845 604 2948 to discuss your needs further. Special prices can be arranged but only on a case by case basis.

I would also recommend you look at Pop-Up Plus Platform to see which is more suitable to your needs.

Thanks.

Mammoth Hire
Tony T Tony T

Re: Pop-Up Low Level Access Platform

hi again,

yes I will look at the business account.

the pop-up plus actually looks like it would work better for us.

thanks.

Tony
Tony T Tony T

Re: Pop-Up Low Level Access Platform

Hi,

We hired the pop-up plus platform from you and it has just arrived on site an hour ago (exactly when we asked for the drop off).

So far so good - it seems to be the right model for what we need to do.

the only problem I have now is stopping the electricians and the painters from arguing over who is using it next!

Thanks for your help and advise

Tony
Mammoth Hire Mammoth Hire

Re: Pop-Up Low Level Access Platform

Hi Tony,

That's great news! I'm glad you have been treated well.

If you men continue to fight over who gets to use the pop-up plus platform then you could always hire a second unit.

Don't be afraid to ask for a discount if you are taking a few items at once

Also, don't forget the Business Account, it could help your cash flow while you complete projects.

Thanks

Mammoth Hire