Total Station Hire

Surveying Jon Surveying Jon

Total Station Hire

Hello, I want to hire a total station but I'm not sure of the differences between the models on your website. Are you able to provide more detail by telephone or email so I can make a more informed decision?

I'm looking to hire one next week for around 2 weeks if that helps.

cheers, Jon
Mammoth Hire Mammoth Hire

Re: Total Station Hire

Hi Jon,

Thanks for your question.

In short, we are always working hard to add more information to our website but, as you can imagine, the Total Stations we have out on hire vary in their offerings depending on what YOU need for YOUR job.

We hope to have more information on the Total Stations on our website soon but in the meantime please call 0845 604 2948 and any of the guys or girls on the Hire Desk will be able to advise you so you can be confident that you will receive the right Total Station for your requirements.

Thanks

Mammoth Hire
Surveying Jon Surveying Jon

Re: Total Station Hire

Mammoth Hire - I just called your number and was, as you said, advised which model suits my needs best. very good. I'll be sure to pop back in a few weeks and tell you how I got on with it!

If your service on the ground is anything like the service on here / on the phones then I'll never visit another Speedy Hire again!

cheers

Jon
Surveying Jon Surveying Jon

Re: Total Station Hire

Hi Mammoth - the topcon total station we hired arrived on site yesterday.

The guys who are using it have said the instrument is the best they have ever used - very fast and very accurate - and also all parts we requested have been included and checked when you dropped it off.

I will never used Speedy Hire again!

Well done!

Jon
Mammoth Hire Mammoth Hire

Re: Total Station Hire

Hi Jon

I'm glad to hear you are another convert from Speedy Hire to Mammoth Hire! - I'll be holding you to that!

If you are happy with the total station you have hired and the service you have received maybe you should think about opening a Business Account with us?

It can make booking future hires an even shorter process and also you can spread the costs and manage your cash flow better.

Thanks for the feedback!

Mammoth Hire