Trade Account

Yosser Yosser

Trade Account

We use a lot of hire equipment throughout the year, the prices you have advertised are better than we currently get and if you could offer a trade account we'd like to switch across to Mammoth, can you tell me the procedure please.
Mammoth Hire Mammoth Hire

Re: Trade Account

Hi Yosser

You are correct, our prices are better than most in the UK!

If you want to take advantage of our hire rates and service often you are more than welcome to open a business account with us.

Just read the T&C's, fill in the form and fax back to us. We should have a an answer for you within 24 hours.

Thanks

Mammoth Hire