access lift

Stumprunner2k Stumprunner2k

access lift

I manage a warehouse and its getting to the light bulb changing time of year again, i'm lookin for a moving access platform to go up about 15~20meter max. Can you recommend on that i can use outside and inside please. i need to drive it from up above too.

thanks
Steve
Mammoth Hire Mammoth Hire

Re: access lift

Hi Steve,

We have several options for this most of which you can see here:

Low Level Powered Access - please click here

Non-Powered Access - please click here

Powered Access - please click here

You can also call the Hire Team on 0845 604 2948 to discuss the options and requirements further.

Thanks

Mammoth Hire
Stumprunner2k Stumprunner2k

Re: access lift

thanks for fast reply, called the hire reps and took an Electric Scissor lift http://www.mammoth-hire.co.uk/Electric-Scissor-Lifts-HES19/ for 3 days.

Steve
Mammoth Hire Mammoth Hire

Re: access lift

Hi Steve,

That is great news! Don't forget to come back on the forum when your hire ends to tell others of your experience with our service and any other questions or comments you have you know where to ask!

Thanks

Mammoth Hire
Stumprunner2k Stumprunner2k

Re: access lift

hello,

hire is going really well thanks, its actually quite quick when driving around and quite secure too as it doesn't seem to bend much in the wind even when im outside.
the guys who dropped it off were pretty friendly and gave me a quick run down on where the different controlls were located etc so couldn't ask for much more unless they wanted to do the bulb changing too haha.

thanks again,
Mammoth Hire Mammoth Hire

Re: access lift

Hi Steve

That is fantastic to hear. Another satisfied Mammoth Hire customer!

If you need anything else in the future please do come back. Remember, our prices are on average 35% better than other national or local hire companies... and if you find anything cheaper elsewhere you can always ask us to price match!

Thanks

Mammoth Hire