hello

Peter Casey Peter Casey

hello

Hi,

i am interested in the floor edging sander machine but need to know how close to the skirting board can it go please? I have a crappy one from draper and the hand guard on it stops me getting all the way to the edge of the room and leaves about a 3 - 4 mm edge on the room that i have to do by hand.

thanks
Peter
Mammoth Hire Mammoth Hire

Re: hello (Floor Edge Sander)

Hi Peter,

That is a very good question!

I will ask one of the guys to take a look and come back to me on this. Expect an answer soon!

Thanks

Mammoth Hire
Mammoth Hire Mammoth Hire

Re: hello (Floor Edge Sander)

Hello again Peter,

I thought this would be common knowledge to the guys on the Hire Desks!

This is what they came back with:
The Floor Edging Sander will take you right up to the Skirting Boards. The Floor Sander will only take you up to about 2” away.

How's that for a fast answer?

Both of these products are currently on Special Offer so if you are looking to hire soon you could save money on both!

Thanks

Mammoth Hire
Peter Casey Peter Casey

Re: hello (Floor Edge Sander)

hey,

i had only popped downstairs for a brew. many thanks for that answer i think i must have the other tool then. i will pick one up in a couple of days to test out before i buy one. do i have to order in advance or can i go into the store and just get one on spec? also if i like it do you sell them or recomend anyone that can.

thanks
Mammoth Hire Mammoth Hire

Re: hello (Floor Edge Sander)

Hi Peter

We always recommend that you call and book in first so the equipment is ready and available at your local branch / hire desk.

If you like using this machine and wish to purchase it just rop a quick email to us (Sales) using the contact us form on the website and we'll quote you a buy-price.

Thanks

Mammoth