mini tower light

C Ellis C Ellis

mini tower light

howdo

could you please tell me how long the mini tower light lasts on a full tank of fuel please? we are doing some over night work on bridge foundations soon and will need somthing that lasts roughly a full 14 hrs shift and can't really break off to mess with generators, if it doesn't run that long without a top up can you recomend any that will please.

cheers
Colin
Mammoth Hire Mammoth Hire

Re: mini tower light

Hi Colin

Thanks for the question.

The Mini Tower Light will generally run for 17.5 hours on a full tank of Diesel. Hopefully that is enough to get your work done.

These are very reliable units so you can work in confidence!

Thanks

Mammoth Hire
C Ellis C Ellis

Re: mini tower light

Hi

Ok thanks, just a couple of other things. Does it come with a full tank of fuel or will i need to fill it myself? also will you deliver it to site or will i need to come and collect it?

Cheers
Mammoth Hire Mammoth Hire

Re: mini tower light

Hi Colin,

For safety reasons we recommend that you fill it yourself from a jerrican or fuel bowser (if you have one on site).

We can deliver this unit or you can collect from one of 87 depots around the UK.

If you call the Hire Team on 0845 604 2948 they will be able to tell you where your nearest depot is or a delivery price to you site.

I hope this helps

Mammoth Hire
C Ellis C Ellis

Re: mini tower light