totalstation

Wengfunam Wengfunam

totalstation

hello sir.

i am general surveyor and land inspecter on outside of london and we are to need an one person total station for a new site in november the 9th and duration 10day. my question is when do we have to book this item with you and what is the nearest store i can collect near Pratt's Bottom please?

thank you in advance

Mr W Nam
Mammoth Hire Mammoth Hire

Re: totalstation

Hi,

The nearest store you could collect this from would probably be the Dartford branch:

Dartford Tool Hire Branch - please click here

Please call 0845 604 2948 to arrange collection of goods and specify which model and accessories you will require.

Thanks

Mammoth Hire