water heater

C Ellis C Ellis

water heater

Hello me again

The lads told me the light was delivered this morning which is great thanks but half of em are moaning that we have no kettle and its bloody freezing today. any chance you could quote me on a water heater pot too please?

thanks
Mammoth Hire Mammoth Hire

Re: water heater

Hi,

It's good to hear from you again!

YES, we you can hire a Water Heater no problem. Have a look at this electric one http://www.mammoth-hire.co.uk/Water-Boiler-180030/ or for more heavy duty gas one you could hire this water heater http://www.mammoth-hire.co.uk/Gas-Water-Boiler-180035/

I hope that helps!

Thanks

Mammoth Hire
C Ellis C Ellis

Re: water heater

Hello,

Thanks for that, picking one of the gas powered ones up tomorrow after works done.

Cheers